SHIPPING & DELIVERY
For Athens, products can be delivered free of charge, to the delivery address indicated by you at the time of placing your order in DEROS THE SHOP. In case of delivery outside Athens, we use courier services and the amount of the shipping fees depends on the products ordered, the delivery destination and the shipping option selected. Quotation will be provided.
Delivery times are estimates based on information provided to us by you and the shipping company and we are not able to guarantee them unless, we explicitly agree on a delivery time to you for a specific order.
Shipping outside Greece, (whether within the European Union or beyond) is normally made by DHL or UPS. We use a shipping company at our discretion depending on conditions and availability. Fees within European Union are calculated depending on your country, area, volume and weight of your package; these fees are payable prior to the dispatch of the products.
Fees outside the European Union, are calculated depending on your country, area, volume and weight of your package; these fees are payable prior to the dispatch of the products. Customs, import, processing and expediting or any other fees incurred in the destination country are the responsibility of the recipient. We cannot know those fees and we cannot advice you on their existence or the amount. You are responsible to check about any and all those fees and whether they would apply in the case of shipping your order to a country outside the European Union before completing your order. These fees will not be part of the payment calculation of your order and their existence is not a valid reason for subsequently cancelling an order, after it has been shipped. You should note that many of those fees cannot be reimbursed or refunded even if an order is legitimately returned back to us in Greece.
The following forms of payment are acceptable:
- All Credit cards are accepted in the store. We do not charge a credit card fee, but your financial institution may have certain terms and charges that apply in the case of your purchase. You are responsible to check those fees before using the credit card for payment as you are responsible for those fees and they may not be refundable by your financial institution, even if you choose to cancel your order.
- For remote transactions, you may use EUROBANK PAYMENT LINK and deposit in corporate account (IBAN).
If you wish to return any product, you can do so within the year of the purchase. You may ask for an exchange with other products or for a credit note. Please note that no refund will be given at the time of bringing a return to the store. A Credit Note will be issued to your name and will be valid for one year from the date of return. The returned product must be in excellent condition, not be opened or used in any way, in order for us to be able to accept the return or the exchange. The products must be returned in their original package and with all the parts, labels and instructions.
The following products cannot be returned or exchanged:
– Damaged or incomplete items.
– Items not in their original package.
– Special order and custom made items. Products that have been altered, modified, personalized as per your order.
– Items we ordered especially for you.
– Items on final sale.
– Items that are found to be defective. The condition of the defect is recognized by their manufacturer and it falls within the original warranty for the product.
Customs, duties and other fees applied from countries outside the European Union may be charged to the customer directly and may not be refundable when an item is returned. We do not control those policies and regulations and we cannot be held liable for such discrepancies.